1. Evans S, Daly A, MacDonald J, Pinto A, MacDonald A. Fifteen years of using a second stage protein substitute for weaning in phenylketonuria: a retrospective study. Journal of Human Nutrition & Dietetics. 2018 Jun;31(3):349-356font>
- Available in 5g PE, pre‐measured sachets
- Concentrated protein substitute - low in volume so therefore may help encourage good feeding behaviour1,2 and a healthy appetite for food.
- Contains a full range of micronutrients
- Given off the spoon – keeping parents in control at this vital time
- Ideal consistency – similar to other foods being introduced at this time
2. MacDonald A, Evans S, Cochrane B, Wildgoose J. Weaning infants with phenylketonuria: a review. Journal of Human Nutrition & Dietetics. 2012;25(2):103-10.