Your OPTIFAST® weight-loss programme
The OPTIFAST® programme is a medically proven, nutritionally complete weight-management programme.
It includes a clinically proven meal replacement plan that then transitions to self-prepared ‘everyday’ meals, giving you the confidence to maintain your weight loss.
How is the OPTIFAST® programme different?
The OPTIFAST programme is an easy to follow Total Diet Replacement providing you with up to 800 calories a day. For 8-12 weeks you will replace every meal with one sachet of soup or shake four times a day – it’s simple!
There are many advantages to the OPTIFAST programme compared to other weight management programmes;
- Clinically proven
- Nutritionally complete meal replacements
- Replaces ALL daily 'real food' meals taking away any temptation
- Long term weight maintenance
- OPTIFAST® products recommended and used by healthcare professionals
The OPTIFAST® programme has over 40 years of experience and documented outcomes in more than 80 supporting studies demonstrating efficacy on over 5,000 people in Europe.
Do I Qualify?
Below you will find the exclusion criteria for the programme.
- BMI less than 23kg/m2
- Must be aged between 18 - 75 years
- Unstable cardiac or cerebral vascular disease
- Pregnancy or breast feeding