Your OPTIFAST® weight-loss programme
The OPTIFAST® programme is a medically supervised weight-management programme that closely monitors and assesses your progress towards better lifestyle choices.
The programme involves a clinically proven meal replacement plan that then transitions to self-prepared ‘everyday’ meals, in conjunction with comprehensive education and support
How is the OPTIFAST® programme different?
This clinically proven programme has been designed to help improve dietary management by losing weight under medical supervision. 1-3
- Clinically proven
- Nutritionally complete meal replacements
- Personalised coaching packages to suit you and your lifestyle
- Individual coaching with a registered dietitian
- Lifestyle and nutrition education
- Long term weight maintenance
- OPTIFAST® products recommended by healthcare professionals
The OPTIFAST® programme has over 40 years of experience and documented outcomes in more than 80 supporting studies demonstrating efficacy on over 5,000 people in Europe.
Do I Qualify?
Below you will find the exclusion criteria for the Milestones Lite programme.
- BMI less than 23kg/m2
- Must be aged between 18 - 75 years
- Unstable cardiac or cerebral vascular disease
- Pregnancy or breast feeding