BritMums on their Tube Feeding Experiences
We speak to BritMums, a paediatric dietitian and four parents of tube fed children on blended diets, weight management, emotional support and more.
To bring our community of tube feeding parents and carers together, Talking Tube Feeding hosted a panel discussion in partnership with BritMums, which is now available to watch on-demand.
We cover several topics including blended diets, weight management and emotional support & wellbeing. Tune into the video recording below to hear personal stories, shared guidance, and resources available to parents of children who tube feed.
Our wonderful panellists included a dietitian and four parents of tube fed children:
- Annina Whipp – a Specialist Paediatric Dietitian and health writer specialising in gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, food allergy and weight management
- Jess – mum to Ben (aged 12) and author of memoir The Cracks That Let The Light In
- Kerry – mum to Mila (aged 6)
- Lorenza – mum to Eliza (aged 5)
- Hanna – mum to George (aged 3)
Have a question? Get in touch with us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talking Tube Feeding sponsored the hosting and promotion of this webinar, as well as our guest speakers.
Make sure to check out more tube feeding stories from other tube feeding families, next. These articles are full of wisdom and hope!