Talking Tube Feeding launch #MyTypicalTubesday social prize draw
Share your Typical Tubesday via your Instagram channel for a chance to win £100 Amazon voucher
What is your Typical Tubesday?
Whether you’re personally tube fed or care for someone that is, we would love to see what your day consists of.
We have partnered with some amazing people ready to share what a Typical Tubesday looks like for them.
To be in with a chance of winning £100 worth of Amazon vouchers, share to your grid or story a glimpse into your day with a tube fed child or as a tube fed individual and tag @TalkingTubeFeeding and include the hashtag #MyTypicalTubesday
If you’d like to see what some of our community are sharing please visit the below channels:Chronicmakeupartist
The competition will run from Tuesday 3rd October to Tuesday 10th October. A winner will be announced within two days of the campaign ending via the Talking Tube Feeding Instagram. The winner will have five days to contact the Promoter before a new winner is drawn.
Everyone’s tube feeding journey is different, please always speak to your HCP regarding your individual care plan.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
We look forward to seeing your Typical Tubesday’s!
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms
Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should
retain a copy for their information.
- Open to UK, CI, IoM & ROI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Nestlé UK Ltd and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Only one entry per person as outlined in the promotional Instagram post throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Participants may enter via the official TalkingTubefeeding Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/talkingtubefeeding/.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is one prize available to be won in total consisting of a £100 Amazon Gift Card. The Gift Card will be subject
to the issuer’s own terms and conditions which can be found at https://amazon.co.uk/gift-cards,
and will be valid for 10 years from the date of issue. The Gift Card supplier is in no way associated with, or sponsors
of, this promotion. The prizes will be despatched to the winner via Royal Mail (Signed For) Second Class post following
a verification process.
No cash or other alternative will be available in lieu of the stated prize except in the event of circumstances beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, in whole or part, of equal or greater value.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Participants will require an Instagram account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com by following the instructions and reading the relevant terms and conditions.
- Follow @talkingtubefeeding on Instagram.
- Share their post or story on their own Instagram page with the hashtag #mytypicaltubesday and tag @talkingtubefeeding.
Entrants must ensure their account is set to ‘Public’ to allow their entry to be included in the prize draw. The winner will be the first qualifying entry drawn at random from all valid entries made via Instagram by 23:59 on 10.10.23. The winner’s Instagram name will be announced/tagged in the original promotion post within two working days of the closing date. The winner will be required to private message the Promoter within five (5) working days of the winner notification with their contact details to arrange their prize.
By participating entrants understand and agree to their comments/photos being publicly displayed on the @talkingtubefeeding official Instagram page. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their Instagram account. Any submitted photos must be of the participant’s own, and the participant must be the parent or legal guardian of any child/children featured in any shared photo. Photo and comments must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comments it deems to be:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any comments or posts on its official Instagram page that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Comments should not mention or tag another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share that person’s Instagram name. All entries must conform to Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the stated closing date. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, aliases, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies, third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any entrant from the prize draw:
- Whose social media name or photo it deems to be offensive, or, it believes may cause offence to other participants, or,
- Whose comment or photo, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, is deemed to be in breach of Clause 5 above.
- Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 10.10.23. Participation is via the method as outlined in Clause 4 above only. No postal or other entry method is available.
- The prize draw will take place using an independently verified random computer number generator within two working days of the prize draw closing date and the winner will be notified via the Instagram promotional post. The winner will be required to contact the Promoter via a Private Message to provide contact details and to make arrangements for their prize to be delivered. Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, if this cannot be achieved within a further seven (7) working days and after three attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn at the same time as the original winner. If the reserve winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified and after three attempts, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion. On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by Royal Mail (Signed For) Second Class post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By taking part in the promotion the prize winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask for their consent as to whether they want to participate in reasonable marketing activities and publicity relating to the promotion. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants’ name and/or if consent given, image or statements made by entrants concerning the promotion and/or prize obtained as part of the promotion. The winners are not obliged to agree to any such request.
Upon completion of the promotion process, the Promoter may choose to display the winning photos/stories on their own website at www.talkingtubefeeding.co.uk, and/or across TALKINGTUBEFEEDING official social media accounts. By entering the promotion, participants understand and agree that their photos/stories may be used in this way.
IP: By providing an entry, participants grant the Promoter, its associated companies and agents permission to publish, use, reproduce, distribute, make available, edit and/or modify the entry in any way (in whole or in part) for all commercial, advertising and/or promotional purposes in perpetuity throughout the world and in any media, including without limitation on packaging, advertisements and/or the internet and they agree to waive any moral rights to such works.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram, or any combination thereof.
- All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants accept and understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘TalkingTubeFeeding’ social media pages, or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘TalkingTubeFeeding’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media but will respond to questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Promoter/’we’: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé House, Haxby Road, York YO31 8TA