Agreement by Vitaflo (International) Limited (“Vitaflo”) to pay travel and or subsistence costs.
1. In consideration for you agreeing to the terms set out in this letter agreement (“Agreement”), Vitaflo is pleased to confirm that it agrees to pay the amounts listed in clause 2 which are to be incurred in connection with your attendance and participation at this event.
2. Vitaflo has agreed to pay the Costs (as defined below) to support you in attending the Event. Please note that the amounts below may not cover the total cost and may only be a contribution:
• Event registration fee
• Refreshments during the meeting
3. Payment of the amounts set out in clause 2 will be made by your preferred payment method on Vitaflo’s standard payment terms, subject to your production of receipts and any other evidence of costs incurred that may be requested by Vitaflo.
4. The terms of this letter are intended to ensure that the Costs are used for the purpose for which they are awarded to you and to clarify the terms upon which Vitaflo agrees to pay the Costs.
5. Each party warrants and represents to the other that in entering into this Agreement, it has not and shall not do any of the following acts:
(a) give, agree to give, receive or agree to receive any gift or consideration of any kind to or from the other party (or any of their employees, agents or sub-contractors) as an inducement or reward for doing or not doing (or for having done or not having done) any act in relation to the performance of this Agreement (or any other contract between the parties);
(b) show or not show disfavour or favour to any person in relation to this Agreement (or any other contract between the parties); or
(c) give, agree to give, receive or agree to receive any commission to or from any person in the employment of or service of the other party in relation to this Agreement (or any other contract between the parties).
6. Both parties agree to comply with all relevant legislation (including but not limited to the Bribery Act 2010) during the performance of this Agreement and to have in place effective measures to ensure compliance with such legislation and with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Both parties shall co-operate with each other in good faith in all manners relating to this Agreement.
8. Vitaflo may terminate this Agreement for convenience on providing you with 24 hours’ prior written notice thereof. If the specified meeting or event does not take place (for whatever reason), Vitaflo agrees to pay any non-refundable part of the Costs.
9. Any information you provide to Vitaflo to permit Vitaflo to remit the Costs to you (e.g. your bank details) will be treated in strictest confidence and will only be retained and used by Vitaflo for the purpose of making payment. By signing below, you consent to Vitaflo retaining and using this information for this purpose only. If you do not wish Vitaflo to use your information for this purpose, please let Vitaflo know in writing.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements.
11. This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising under this Agreement.
The parties hereby agree to the terms of their Agreement as set out in this letter