Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is open to UK & ROI HCPC registered Dietitians working in the National Health Service, 18 and over only, and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 on 01/06/20 and closes at 23:59 on 07/06/20. There will be five (5) prizes available to be won in total each consisting of a £100.00 education grants awarded to the winners’ dietetic department.
- To enter, qualifying participants must:
- Have consent from the nominee to share their name and reason for nomination.
- Have consent from the nominee, prior to entering, to share their email so they can be contacted if they are a winner.
- Direct message via Twitter the name of the nominee, email address and the reason they think they should win the educational grant.
- Enter the prize draw by no later than 23:59 on 7th June 2020 for a chance to win one of the five £100.00 education grants.
- The prize draw will take place within 14 days of the closing date. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent third party from all valid entries received by the stated closing date and will be notified by email within one working day of the prize draw. Winner will have 14 days in which to respond, confirming acceptance of the prize and provide details of where the prize should be sent. Should any of the winners fail to respond (provide details of where the prize should be sent) to the initial notification within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entry and pass the prize to the next reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original winners.
- The prize consists of a £100.00 education grant for each winner, which will be provided to their dietetic department and will be provided within 28 days of receipt of the dietetic department’s details. The prize will be in the form of a BACS transfer made out to the winning nominated dietetic department’s account. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for incorrect details and incorrect BACS transfers cannot be reissued.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Entrants may only submit nominations if they have the express permission of the nominee. Reasons for the nominations should not depict any situation that could be deemed:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Describe any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- No cash, or other alternative will be available to the stated prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing this promotion.
- The nominees email address will be used for the sole purposes of contacting winners to notify them of their prize and to request confirmation of the dietetic departments details which their prize will be sent to. Therefore, all entrants must ensure they provide a valid email address and will be current and contactable for the duration of the Promotion. In the event of an entrant or their nominee’s email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the prize.
- Nominees will require a HCPC licence for dietetics and must work within the National Health Service at the time of nomination. The prizes of a £100.00 educational grant will be made to the winner’s department, and not to the named individual, even if the winner has since left the NHS.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, and Twitter shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA (please do not send entries to this address).
® Registered trademark