FISH IN HERB SAUCE
For gluten-free sauce, use cornflour to thicken instead of flour.
- 150g boneless white fish or salmon (fresh or frozen)
- Specialist formula (Althéra®/Alfamino®) white sauce (see recipe on page 25)
- 1tbs fresh parsley finely chopped for white fish or dried tarragon for salmon
- Steam or microwave the fish, or alternatively poach it in a little specialist formula, until soft and cooked through (approximately 5 minutes).
- Make up the specialist formula sauce, then add the parsley or tarragon.
- Pour onto the fish or flake the fish into the sauce.
- Serve with mashed potato and vegetables.
- Always check for bones before serving